OMGOSH, I totally didn't know my follow button wasn't visible until Sarah informed me! It is now up and running so if anyone missed the chance to follow me, now you can! :D Though I really have no idea why anyone would want to follow me yet. I'm no established beauty blogger right now! =P But don't get me wrong, I am very happy I have six followers as of right now :) I won't let you girls down! :D
Oh and I totally forgot I was tagged by Chomsiri :) Thanks girl!
As the recipient of this HONEST SCRAP AWARD comes with some requirements before I can pass this along to another fellow blogger. Quoting from Aika's blog, here are the requirements: “When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real. Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!”
1. I treat people how they treat me. At work, if you're rude and very unfriendly, I tend to take longer to help you and prolong your wait for a lane to bowl on :) (I work at a bowling center!)
2. I love Peach Iced Tea from Tenju!
3. I hate it when I call/text people and they don't answer in a timely manner. WHAT IF I WAS AN EMERGENCY!?
4. I never really think twice when I buy stuff. Sometimes I'll end up with things I regret buying and it'll be tossed aside, never to be used or worn.
5. I've only had one real manicure in my life and that was for my senior year winter formal.
6. I'm a texter, not a phone person. I'd much rather text/IM you than talk on the phone with you. You can avoid awkward silences better this way :)
7. My boyfriend is the best boyfriend ever, the end! :D
8. I'm a very negative/pessimistic person.
9. I'm very self-conscious about my belly. :( I need to start going to the gym!
10. Like Chomsiri, I've never been in a fist fight before. I'm sort of curious, hahah.