SALE SALE SALEEEEE! :)

Friday, May 22, 2009
I went to Ulta today and hauled a little and I'm selling some of the stuff because I know some of you ladies have been looking for some of these stuff and I thought I'd help you guys out! :D



Shipping will be on me for small items that can be sent using stamps. :)
HOWEVER, for bigger items, I will charge $5 shipping and will be using USPS Priority Mail.

I only accept PAYPAL as the form of payment.
I feel it's just much easier and faster this way! Paypal is free to sign up for! :D

No holds, I do everything on a first come, first serve basis!



1. NYX Felt Tip Liner in Dark Brown
Never been used, still in its original packaging!
Retail: $7.00
My price: $5.00




2. NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Dark Brown
Never been used, still in original packaging.
Retail: $3.50
My price: $2.50



3. NYX Goddess of the Night Lip Gloss with Mega Shine in Natural
Never been used. For some reason, I bought it and it isn't wrapped in the plastic BUT I can assure you that it has never been used EVER! :)
Retail: $5.00
My Price: $3.50





4. Revlon Matte Lipstick in Nude Attitude (Left and first color)
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Just Enough Buff (Right and second color)
Never used, still in original packaging.
Retail: $6.89 each
My Price: $8.50 for both or $5.00 each!

6 comments:

Shar [X3MZSHAR] said...

wow you're so generous!

Dana Yoshimizu said...

Have you used the felt tip liner and not liked it? if so.. darn, I haven't tried it yet, and I had high hopes.

Jennnyy. said...

i replied to your cbox, dana but i also wanna reply here just in case girls were skeptical about the felt tip liner.

i actually really like it :) i got an extra one in case you girls here couldn't get your hands on one or something! :p

ectini said...

Ooo how is the dark brown felt tip liner? I have the jet black and I really liked it so I ordered the dark brown and I'm waiting for it to come in. How is the color?

Dana Yoshimizu said...

I was thinking of doing the same thing, but then I didn't just because I knew I'd be busy with school.

But I know for sure if ever NYX ever has a good sale again, I'll be willing to make orders for people who can't do it themselves.

Chomfifi said...

hey jenny! im back! :D

good luck on your sales!